Sanctions Research Platform
The UN Special Rapporteur on unilateral coercive measures, Alena Douhan, has launch the Sanctions Research Platform,
• is comprehensive online repository of research on sanctions and their human rights impact.
• records in all six official UN languages - Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish. It also consolidates links to various other relevant databases and sources.
• will be a constant work in progress under the management of and coordination by the mandate of the Special Rapporteur.
• is available at: https://sanctionsplatform.ohchr.org/
• Can have full access to the platform and are encouraged to submit for publication relevant material, including articles, reports and multimedia files, in any of the above-mentioned languages, either directly through the online platform(by creating an account through a simple process) or via a message to the platform’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• are also encouraged to support to the initiative and assist in further disseminating it through their networks.